1. Subject to the provisions of sections 43(5) and 43(6) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, The Company shall not be held liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use this website or the services or content provided from and through this website. Furthermore, The Company makes no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, that, amongst others, the content and technology available from this website are free from errors or omissions or that the service will be 100% uninterrupted and error free.
2. This website is supplied on an "as is" basis and has not been compiled or supplied to meet the user's individual requirements. It is the sole responsibility of the user to satisfy itself prior to entering into this agreement with The Company that the service is available from and through this website will meet the user's individual requirements and be compatible with the user's hardware and/or software.
3. Information, ideas and opinions expressed on this site should not be regarded as professional advice or the official opinion of The Company and users are encouraged to consult professional advice before taking any course of action related to information, ideas or opinions expressed on this site.
4. Neither The Company nor any of its agents or representatives shall be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use any product or service, content of purchase on this website.
5. Postings of any kind posted to this website or e-mail sent to this website are not editorially controlled and therefore The Company cannot be held liable for illegal or unconstitutional content. The user indemnifies The Company from all liability in this regard.
6. Where The Company links the User to websites, WAP sites, Content Providers, Service Providers and Network Operators and information located worldwide throughout the Internet The Company has no control over such sites and information and therefore offers no guarantee for such sites and information with regard to the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of any such sites and information.
7. The aggregate liability of The Company under this Agreement or any other Agreement between the parties shall not exceed R4500.00b
|Back||Back to top|